Life Love and Music

The Law of Attraction is my Guide through this interesting and sometimes frustrating but yet exciting gift, called life.

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

My Manager gave me this today.

I'm alive I'm enthusiastic, I'm fired up I feel great.
I feel fantastic. Today I will have an incredible day.
I am a winner and have a winning attitude.
Today I will work hard and put in massive action.
I will do what other's are not willing to do.
I will persevere with enthusiasm and determination.
I will plan and reach my goals. Everything is possible.
I have unlimited potential. I will live with passion throughout this day.
I'll do what it takes.
I will embrace my opportunities to
EARN, GROW, HELP AND LOVE PEOPLE.
I will persevere against all odds.

I WILL SUCCEED.

But to achieve the above I need to supply my customers with
EXCELLENT SERVICE
CONSISTENT GOOD QUALITY
COMPETITIVE PRICES





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home